Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Antique Carousel - Guest Design Team over at ARTastic Challenge Blog

Hello everyone

I was very please to be asked to be a Guest Designer over at ARTastic Challenge Blog this month. Such a clever idea for a scrapping challenge - taking inspiration from Art.

This months inspirational art piece is Carousel Delight by Karen Pierce:



OOh I love carousels so I was so excited about this! The criteria is also to use butterflies on the layout. 

Here is my interpretation: Antique Carousel



This is the Antique Carousel in Florence Italy - we had a few rides on it over the course of our too short a visit to one of my most favourite cities! It is such a beautiful carousel. 

This challenge also gave me the opportunity to use this goreous Crate Paper Carousel horse that I had been hoarding for so long, as I just love it!  I have finished off the layout with some beautiful butterfly stickers which I have given some dimension with mounting tape to create an inflight motion to the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment