Friday, July 28, 2017

Panda Love with Pandas and Popsicles

Hello

My daughter is totally in love with Pandas, so when Bella Blvd released this collection I knew I would have to have it!

A couple of layouts created with Bella Blvds Pandas and Popsicles for All About Scrapbooks.

Panda Love


This is where Lily fell in love with Pandas. It is Ocean Park in Hong Kong. Lots of Pandas to see here. This panda statue was outside one of the pavillions where some of the giant pandas were. 

Love the paper with all the little pandas on it, so cute!

Happy Days


Another holiday and a Panda sculpture in Singapore was a photo op! Love these bright colours popping again the black cardstock. 


Happy Memories



And to show the paper is not just for Pandas, I've used some of the plainer sides to create this layout of my son! 

Thanks for stopping by, click the titles to see more of these layouts over at the All About Scrapbooks blog. 

Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment