Sunday, October 8, 2017

Frenchie!

Hi Everyone

This week I decided to play along with the Think Pink! challenge over at Scrap the Girls. As soon as I saw the mood board I knew which photos to scrap!

Frenchie


This is me at my nephews 21st this year, the theme was Musicals/Disney. I am not a pink wearing person but it was a nice change and I loved the wig!

I created my background with the new Dylusions paints, Peony Blush and Rose Quartz. I am in love with these colours!! I used the darker pink for the masking and some splatters. 



I've inked some 2Crafty Chipboard stars in black for some contrast . Next I've added some masking with a Flutterby designs mask, some washi and stamping, before finishing off with some pink and black embellishments. 

The mood board image:



Thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. I love this! you're right those
    Dylusion colors are divine!! you have used them so cleverly! thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, great story, great photos. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, and great use of the moodboard, you look great in pink too. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with us on Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete